30, Mar 2022
Sulfonated naphthalene formaldehyde (SNF)
Sulfonated naphthalene formaldehyde (SNF) introduce
SNF’s full name is Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate. It also called Sodium Naphthalene sulfonate Formaldehyde, Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde, Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde, Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate, NSF, FDN,PNS. Also you can get its information by searching SNF chemical.
Sulfonated naphthalene formaldehyde (SNF) is a major ingredient of superplasticizers used for the purpose of water reducing agent in the concrete admixtures, it promotes dispersing of cement particles and reduce water requirements without affecting the workability, thus resulting high-strength concrete and lower permeability.
Its high purity makes cement particles with high dispersancy, low foaming, high range water reducing and obvious strengthening so that we can accelerate project mould turnover and construction speed, and save cement, and also improve cement mobility and workability. SNF is a high range concrete admixture of concrete cast-in-place, prefabricating, pump and curing.
Technical features & adaptability
1. Mixing amount: 0. 5-1. 0% of cementing materials, reducing rate: 20-30%
2. Keeping concrete strength intact & mixing this product, cement saving amount can reach 15-20%
3. Mixing this product 0. 7% (solid content) , slump constant increases above 10cm
4. Adapting to high strength, early strength, flowing, prefabricating & curing and prestressing force concretes etc.
5. The agent can be combined with other externally applied agents if pilot devement or laboratory experiment succeeds.
SULPHONATED NAPHTHALENE FORMALDEHYDE (SNF) has a good adaptability to various cements and it is not erodent to reinforcing bar and nonpoisonous and pollution-free. SULPHONATED NAPHTHALENE FORMALDEHYDE (SNF) has been applied to the highway, bridge, tunnel, water conservancy hydroelectric project, port, quay, skyscraper, power engineering, industrial civil building, prestressing force component and high range concrete etc.
Construction industry: High Range water reducer in concrete. Water reduction in concrete up to 25%. Higher slump with lower water – cement ratio. Flow able & pump able concrete with improved theology. Possess homogeneous, free from Honeycombing and dense concrete. High strength due to reduced water – cement ratio.
- It is an aqueous solution of Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde, Sodium salt polymer.
- This is an excellent dispersing agent.
- Designed to offer wider tolerances in formulations for concrete admixture manufacturers.
- It is compatible with most of the additives used in admixture formulations.
- It helps in producing concrete with various unique properties.