Sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde, also known as SNF, is a type of synthetic polymer that is commonly used as a dispersant in the construction industry. It is derived from naphthalene and formaldehyde, and it is sulfonated to improve its solubility in water.
|PARAMETERS & ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA|
|net starch fluidity ( ㎜ )||≥ 230|
|content of c l — (%)||＜ 0.3|
|PH value||7 ～ 9|
|surface tension(N/m)||(7 1 ± 1) × 10 -3|
|solids content(%)||≥ 91|
|Na 2 SO 4 content(%)||＜5|
|Water Reduction, %||≥ 14||18|
|Water Penetration, %||≤ 90||80|
|Air Content, %||≤ 3.0||1.7|
|Compression strength, %||1h||≥ 140||170|
|Shrinkage, %||28d||≤ 135||82|
1. High water reduction rate, water reduction rate up to 18%-40%, it is significant in the period of early strength and enhancement effect. When 20℃, concrete age 1-3 days,concrete strength improved 50-80%, 7 days will reach the design strength grade of concrete, 28 days improved 20-40%. as the same time, the tensile, flexural and post-tensile strength will improved.
2. Good adaptability of steaming. Concrete steaming and mold release rate raising up to 40%. After 28 days steaming, concrete strength improved about 20%, and the steaming period can be shortened by one third, thus greatly reduce energy consumption.
3. Strong plasticizing function. Concrete slump can be increased from 3-5cm to 15-22cm, meanwhile to keep its good water retention and cohesion.
4. The bonding force, carbonization resistance and impermeability of steel bar were improved obviously.
5. It can save 15%-20% cement.
6. There is no adverse effect on concrete shrinkage and no corrosion effect on steel reinforcement.
1、SNF has a good adaptability to various cements and it is not erodent to reinforcing bar and nonpoisonous and pollution-free. SNF has been applied to the highway, bridge, tunnel, water conservancy hydroelectric project, port, quay, skyscraper, power engineering, industrial civil building, prestressing force component and high range concrete etc.
2、SNF is highly effective water reducing agent for promoting accelerated early and ultimate strength development in concrete and mortar, commonly referred to as a superplasticizer, also named Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate (NSF), PNS etc.
3、SNF has a good adaptability to various cements and it is no erodent to reinforcing bar and nonpoisonous and pollution-free.
SNF has been applied to the highway, bridge, tunnel, water conservancy hydroelectric project, port, quay, skyscraper, power engineering, industrial and civil building, prestressing force component and high range concrete etc.
1.Blending dosage at 0.5%-1.0%, 0.75% mixing dosage advised.
2.Prepare solutions as required.
Package and Storage
powder: packing in woven fabric bag with plastic inner. net weight: 25kg ± 0.2 kg or 50 kg ± 0.2 kg .
It should be stored in a dedicated warehouse that is well-ventilated and dry.if be affected with damp,just smash or melt it into solution without any bad effection.
prevented from being torn by sharp-ended objects while packages are being transferred or delivered. when being contaminated by high humidity or moisture in case of leakage, it can be prepared in prescribed ways for further use without surrendering any effect.